This half-hour webinar is aimed at anyone who is employed at Work Level 2 and above, and is therefore not eligible to join Unilever's SHARES plan.
If you are eligible to join Performance Share Plan (PSP) then you will receive your PSP award in the first quarter of each calendar year.
In this webinar we will cover the following:
- Who is eligible to join PSP?
- How does the PSP work?
- How does the annual process work?
- How do you keep track of your money?
- When can you access your PSP shares?
- What happens if you leave Unilever?
These sessions will be running in December 2021 and are available to book now.
We are not Independent Financial Advisers (IFAs) and nothing on this website should be construed as independent financial advice. If you feel you would benefit from speaking to an IFA about your personal circumstances, you can find more information here.