This half-hour webinar is aimed at anyone who is employed at Work Level 2 and above, and is therefore not eligible to join Unilever's SHARES plan.
If you are eligible to join MCIP then you will be invited to enrol in the plan in February of each year. The next MCIP enrolment will be in February 2021.
In this webinar we will cover the following:
- What is the MCIP (Management Co-Investment Plan)?
- Who is eligible to join MCIP?
- How does the MCIP work? This will cover what it costs you, the effect on your net pay and how the matching shares are paid to you.
- How does the annual enrolment process work?
- How do you keep track of your money?
- When can you access your MCIP shares?
- What happens if you leave Unilever?
These sessions will be running in December 2020 and are available to book now.
We are not Independent Financial Advisors (IFAs) and nothing on this website should be construed as independent financial advice. If you feel you would benefit from speaking to an IFA about your personal circumstances, you can find more information here.