Book onto a session here.
Pensions are already very complicated without the added confusion of the Lifetime Allowance or the Annual Allowance. If HMRC determines that you have saved too much into your pension over your lifetime or in a single tax year then you will have to pay an additional tax charge to HMRC. These tax charges can be quite large and can be quite a shock to most people.
This session is aimed at higher earners and any Unilever employee who is worried that they could potentially have an issue with the Lifetime Allowance and/or Annual Allowance.
The topics we will cover in this webinar are:
- What are the Lifetime Allowance and the Annual Allowance?
- Your Benefits Envelope choices and the Annual Allowance / Lifetime Allowance
- How will I know if I am affected by either of these?
- How to keep track of your own Lifetime Allowance position
- Understanding your annual Pensions Saving Statement (for Annual Allowance purposes)
- How is the tax charge calculated if you breach the Lifetime Allowance or Annual Allowance?
- How do you pay the tax charge to HMRC, if one is payable?
- Are there any ways that you can reduce the impact of the Lifetime Allowance or the Annual Allowance?
These sessions will take place in July and August 2021 and are available to book now.
The handout for this session is available here.
Alternatively you can watch a video recording of the webinar here.
We are not Independent Financial Advisers (IFAs) and nothing on this website should be construed as independent financial advice. If you feel you would benefit from speaking to an IFA about your personal circumstances, you can find more information here.