If you are thinking of buying, or replacing, a car then you may be tired of trying to understand the various finance options available to you.
During this half-hour webinar we will help you to understand some of the key costs of financing and running a car. This session will include:
- Practical things to consider when choosing your car
- The different finance options available to pay for your car
- The pros and cons of each of the different finance options
- The different types of insurance you may be offered by the car dealership
- The costs of running a car and how to budget for these costs
- Penalties and costs involved when you change your car
These sessions will take place on 1st, 8th and 17th September 2020 and on 2nd October 2020 and are available to book now.
We are not Independent Financial Advisors (IFAs) and nothing on this website should be construed as independent financial advice. If you feel you would benefit from speaking to an IFA about your personal circumstances, you can find more information here.