1. Saving enough to stop work - brief overview of the topics covered in the Saving Enough to Stop Work series of videos.
2. How much do I need? - this video provides a guide on how much you might need to stop work and have the lifestyle you desire. It provides a useful guide to how your spending might change in retirement.
3. Where will your money come from? - this video brings together the different sources of income you may have in retirement. This includes pensions and other savings you may have earmarked for your retirement.
4. Your Unilever Pension - this video provides a detailed look at the Unilever pension you have built up to date and explains how this is shown in your annual statement.
5. The Unilever Pension Modeller - this video provides a step by step guide on how to use the UUKPF modeller and an explanation of what the output shows.
6. State pensions - this video provides a guide to State Pensions and the changes that were introduced in 2016.
7. Other pension schemes - here we provide a description of the different types of pension schemes eg defined benefit and defined contribution, and we also give some guidance on how to track down any old pensions you may have.
8. Other assets and savings - this video gives a summary of the other savings you might have and an explanation of how you can take these into account when planning and budgeting for your retirement.
9. Stopping work at different ages - this video looks at how your pension might change if you retire at different ages. It also shows how you can use the modeller to see the potential impact on your Unilever pension and provides a guide on how to adjust other pensions you may have outside of Unilever.
10. Saving into the Unilever UK Pension Fund - in this video we explain how you can save into your Unilever pension and what the costs are to you. This looks at matched and unmatched contributions as well as the impact of committing for a fixed term. We also show some examples of how tax and NI work when paying money into your Unilever pension.
11. Unilever ShareBuy Scheme - here we explain the features of the Unilever ShareBuy scheme including the tax incentives that are available. We then look at how ShareBuy compares to other Unilever saving options that are available.